DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Maybe, Baby...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007


I am going to see how Nicklaus does in middle school this year. If he does handle it as well as I and his teachers would like, I will most likely be looking into some sort of Summer Program to enroll him in. I really feel like Score may be the way to go. I really feel a Score program will give him a much needed jumpstart on his future and will be a fun learning experience. And the more ways we can make learning an adventure, especially for our kids 4-14 the better. If he doesn't fare quite so well?? Then Nicklaus may need to focus on the mathematics offerings. Who knows, the kid may just suprise me and I can send him to the program just for fun!

Labels: ,