DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

This Has Got To Be A Total Boy Thing....

Tuesday, June 05, 2007


While sitting in IHOP, (minus Noni,) Nicklaus started giggling at his sausage link. His dad jumped upon this immediately.


Dad: What?? It looks like one of those things Jack (our dog) lays in the yard, right? Is that what you are thinking??


Nicklaus: Not exactly....I was thinking how much bigger my thing is than this thing. (side note: Nicklaus talks about the size of his woozle quite a lot here lately with his Dad, it seems, Nick has the idea it's humongous....)


Dad: Boy, your little thang ain't a 1/3 of that!! Bring it home, measure it. You'll see!!!


I must admit I did see Nicklaus wrappin' up the little weiner in some napkins, which, Thank God, he forgot.


I don't remember, at 11, discussing my breast size with my mom. Is this crap normal? Or are we, as I've stated before, just plain ol' Nutz??

Labels: , ,