DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

It Always Turns Out This Way...

Thursday, June 07, 2007


Well...hmmm....I found my camera. Yep, that's right after taking my blogging for pay bucks and purchasing a new one, I find the old one. Which is fine, I think I am gonna give the old one to my mom and dad. Keep in mind, the "old" one was only purchased a few months ago. But, I am gonna love my new one even more, it's a much better camera. I've seriously been going through some camera withdrawals. I must have my camera, it's just a given in my life, Mama ALWAYS has her camera. Nathan, the hider of said camera, has been hating Mom not having her camera as well. He's told me to, "Momma, take peectureeeeeeee, for a week now!" If I had a nickel for every time my kidz come running in and tell me, "Momma, come quick, you gotta take a picture of this...." Most time it's a bug or something. However, tonight on the way home from church it was this stunning example of South Georgia wildlife. Most people may reacognize this as a possum, okay, technically it is opossum. However, I like to think of them as giant rat like creatures with red eyes and sharp little teeth. I avoid these at all costs. I am not as adverse to these as much as birds though. There now...don't we all feel a little closer that I've shared that little bit of myself with you all?? Bwahahahaha.

Labels: , , ,