DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Better Late than Never I suppose....

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Hey y'all!! I am back from the dead!! I will try to post something later, I have tons to post about!!



But...I had to get this on here as soon as I could. I missed Livey's birthday....sorry!! And HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!! Livey is very, very special to me and she's one of the "best" blogging buddies I have! She's one of the first bloggers I ever "talked" to and is a great person...Now if I could get her to visit Georgia...Maeve would have to come too...we'd paint the town red...or, well, I guess Maeve would want it black with baby Satans all aglow in feeding troughs... or manger...whichever you prefer...LOLOLOLOL