DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I wanted to share this with y'all...Hubby's hurt, kidz are sick, so...posting may be scarce for a few...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005


***Forgot to include this when I posted the following. Momz Giftz now has a HUGE section of photo frames!! There are frames for babies, grandparents, moms, dads, family, cats, dogs, and on and on. Many frames in themes, i.e. dolphins, palm trees, shabby elegance, and much, much more. In fact, there are 60+ frames for you to choose from...check them out by clicking here. ***




Since a few of y'all have said you'd like to shop from my store for Christmas gifts. I just wanted to give you the the last day an order may be placed to ensure Christmas delivery. Also, if you need to know your zone, please comment or email me with your zip and I'll let you know as soon as I can. For some reason, I cannot get my zone chart to upload properly on Blogger. I also want to let you know that until 11/14, I have a section of my store dedicated to Christmas Bonus Buys....for a limited time, these items will be drastically reduced for you to purchase for youself, your home, a gift or whatever. Please look it over when you can and I will really appreciate your orders!! Thanks!! To go directly to the special savings section....click HERE!! To see the full description of item, just click on the pic. Thanks again!




Last Day to Place Orders to Ensure Delivery by Christmas via UPS GROUND by Zone:


Zone 7 & 8 December 12

Zone 5 & 6 December 13

Zone 3 & 4 December 16

Zone 1 & 2 December 19