DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Forget the House of Ill Repute....I live in a house of ILLNESS & PUKE

Thursday, November 17, 2005


Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I will try to post tomorrow...with my family I have tons of stuff to post about, but....we're all sick, even Hubby missed a day of work, which he never does...but, I promise to try my best to post, maybe even later this evening and I'll try to find a double dose of freebies to make up for last week's. So, "talk" to you later, take care and go shopping in my damn store..now..you know you want to...Besides, I have to buy gifts for 3 kidz for Christmas....LOL