DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Reason # 7,685,482,338 That I Ain't Gettin' That Mother of the Year Award AGAIN!!!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Moooommmmm....the tooth fairy left my tooth under my pillow...no money...nothing!!!


(Oh hell, I fell asleep.....dear God...what is the matter with me...I am a horrible mother...geez....)


Really?? Are you serious??? Wow...must have been a busy night for her!!! Leave it there, I'm sure she'll flutter by today while you're at school!!


Mom, the tooth fairy is a night thing...she won't come by....


No really, I swear to all things holy...happened to me one time....that ol' fairy had an extremely busy night and when I got home, swear to ya, money under tha pillow....why would I lie...what do I get out of you getting money from some winged fairy thingy? In fact, she could even flutter in and do it while you're matching a pair of socks outta the dryer, ya know?


Let me tell ya, I've never threw 2 bucks under a pillow so quick in my life. And no, I don't always match the socks as soon as they get dry exactly. I think once in a while...okay, a lot of the time, finding a matching pair of socks in the dryer on a school morning is fun...kinda like a scavenger hunt. Fun for who exactly, I don't know...but still, ya know????

Labels: ,