DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Lights, Camera, Action...

Saturday, August 25, 2007


One of the first things I want to do when I am able to afford it, is replace my kitchen lights . They are the most aggravating things in the world. They shut off and on as it suits them. There must be some sort of problem with the wiring or something. When we had our little get together here at the house a few months back, the lights were exceptionally ornery. By some fluke they were almost totally in sync with my walking. They'd turn on when I was under them and off when I walked elsewhere. Finally one of my friends asked, "Are those motion lights." To which I replied, "Why yes they are." I told her the truth a short while later. But don't you agree that motion lights sounds much better than just saying they are defective?

Labels: ,