DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

They Were Mesmerized!!

Friday, August 24, 2007


Who you ask? Why Noni and Nathan. I got another little perk in the mail the other day. Two copies of a game for the Nintendo DS (which they also sent along by the way, 2 of them) that hasn't even been released yet. Needless to say, I had 2 very happy campers in my house. They love the games and activities on it. What I love is that Nathan is able to play with it also. A lot of times games may say they are for 3-6 year olds, then you get them out and try to play them and you have trouble, how's your child supposed to do it. Entitled Interactive DS Storybook Series 1, the disk is jam packed with all sorts of fun stuff for kids to do and play and learn!! Let's see, the four stories included are: The Three Little Pigs, The Snow Queen, The Bat & Kaguyahime. Color me psychic but after watching the last one, I am positive it's a Japanese fairy tale. Your child can paint, draw, color and play the harp. The music one is awesome it records your music for playback. The only drawback is the harp playing and the Japanese woman who paints the notes reminded of Japan, which reminded me of food,and I started craving sushi! This is definitely a fun, entertaining and educational game here. It will take a long time for them to tire of playing this. This game will be released the latter part of September, so keep your eyes pealed. It would be the perfect birthday or holiday gift!! There is also a game made specifically for boys coming out. I can't wait to see what is on and in it!!! It even had Nathan sitting still! Don't believe me? I have proof!!



Labels: , ,