DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Total "I Am So Going To Hell" Mommy Moment

Friday, June 22, 2007


If you'd have been a fly on the wall at the Nutz household, you would have heard me telling the kidz to pick up their mess, them putting off doing it and this, WWJD inspired phrase coming outta my mouth, yelled at the top 0f my lungs:


If you don't get off of your butts, pick up your crap and put it away so I can vacuum and straighten up, then I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DAMN BIBLE SCHOOL TONIGHT....YOU WON'T NEED TO, YOU'LL BE SEEING JESUS PERSONALLY IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOU!!!!


Ah yes, there goes that Mother of the Year Award once again....damn....I'll never win. But, I do have a neat and tidy den and living room at the moment. BWAHAHAHAHA

Labels: ,