DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I LOVE ROCK-N-ROLL...PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE JUKEBOX BABY...

Friday, June 22, 2007


The lovely and talented, not to mention smart, Beth over at The Sassy Southerner has picked Momz here for the following award:





Now, a lot of people may debate that women bloggers, especially mommy bloggers, can't be a driving force on the web today. I TOTALLY disagree. Women bloggers, with their wit, wisdom and insight totally rule the bloggin' world. Now, I'm going to tag a couple of female bloggers that I think totally rock....and the reasons why I chose them!!


**Christie** - She, quite simply, amazes me. I don't think I've ever told her. She's raising a child alone, her hubby is deployed in Iraq. But what I really admire is her self-confidence, her self-esteem. Although she has a son, I know she will one day have a daughter and that daughter will never have body image issues or doubt herself with Christie at the helm. She totally rocks!!


**Maeve**- She works 2 jobs, cares for an autistic son and never is without a witty word! She travels in leaps and bounds, never once spilling a drop of the ever-present drink in her hand. She also manages to keep up with her Satanic roots and create potions and spells. You'd do good to stay in her good graces!! LOL...Nah, she's an incredibly strong woman who is awesome. I would never be able to do what she does!!


**LL**-Down to Earth, gritty and honest. She is never afraid to speak her mind, yet is one of the sweetest people I've "met" online. I will never forget her kindness or her answers to the dirty meme. Love ya Wendy!!


I know there are alot more I could have picked, however, this is the way I felt today. Y'all grab the badge and award someone you think rocks the award too....and all you winners, be sure to tell your readers that YOU ROCK AND HAVE THE AWARD TO PROVE IT!!!

Labels: