DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

ORGANIZATION IS THE KEY

Friday, June 22, 2007


Joey is going to be building the combination workshop/kids' playhouse this summer. The first floor will be his home away from home. He loves tinkering in a shop and working with wood, building stuff. In order to keep his tools and such within easy reach and also put up after use, so they are readily accesible for the next use, I've looked into buying a metal pegboard or two to hang stuff on. I also kinda like the idea of buying myself one. Why? I think they would be great to hang in my kitchen and have my pots hanging on them. It would be a heck of a lot easier than stuffing them all in a drawer, don't you think? I would probably buy both sets in an aluminum finish, it just looks cool. But that's just my preference. The site also offers them in colors, which may come in handy in the playhouse for toys and such. Check it out!!

Labels: ,