DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Sure They Look All Innocent and Adorable

Tuesday, May 22, 2007



But they are not. They are just mean ass cats. I don't know why they have chosen me to fall victim to their maniacal tricks. What do they do you ask? Well, let's see...hmmm...My laundry room has a folding table thingy I came up with. As you can see the litter box is right below it.
I swear by all things holy that if these two were hard and fast asleep, they would hear me unloading the dryer....it is at this time both crawl in the box and take the most godawful crap known to mankind. I have been leaning over getting something outta the dryer and they do it right then!! It is a sickening smell...It's worst than cat shit...oh wait...it is cat shit. Another one of their evil deeds? They wait until I am scooping out the litter box and turn my back put the bag of poop and pee in the plastic bag and then the trashcan, you know...the clumps...when I am not looking at them for all of 1/2 minute, yep....you guessed....The"time to make her gag" plan has commenced!!

Labels: , ,