DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

The Felines In My Life

Tuesday, June 19, 2007



Yep, those two adorable kitties are wreaking havoc in the house. I still say Joey should have only brought home one like he was supposed to do, instead of both of them. But I will admit, they have grown on me. They both come up to me and want to love and purr all over me. Of course, it could just be because I am the only one that takes care of their needs, like food, water and clean kitty litter. Their newest fun activity? To climb up our silk trees, one's a ficus, no clue what the other one is. They just scale them like they're nothing and hang out a while like little monkeys!!

Labels: ,