DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Am Saving Up

Thursday, June 07, 2007


With almost 7 acres of land and our house occupying not a 1/3 of that, I really want an area in our yard somewhere that is for grilling out, relaxing, listening to the crickets, whatever, you know? I'd love to have a gazebo at some point. I'd also like one of those "net" house thingies that will keep the bugs out, a BB-Q house of some sort and a very nice area, perhaps with a fountain or something, with some very nice teak outdoor furniture. I know it may take several years to get all of this accomplished, but I've always wanted a place outside to relax and enjoy. Especially now, living in the "country," I think it would be great. Plus we could have other couples over and have places to sit and such if we want to grill out, have oyster roasts and the like. As of right now, it's either bring your own chairs...or sit on the ground :-)

Labels: