DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

SCENES FROM MY WORLD...AND WHY I AM SO FRIGGIN' NUTZ!!

Friday, November 10, 2006






C'mon...you've read my blog enough to know that this ain't chocolate on my lil' fecalphiliac!! (New word meaning; one who like to play in one's own shit.)










I went outside to smoke a cig and this was right beside me on the steps!










This is what it looked like after I got through with it....yep, you move me to the sticks and I become all countrified!!!





















Like my BRAND NEW BATHROOM COUNTER AND CABINETS after Nathan got ahold of my lipstick?






Hell, I think I'm gonna go make myself a cocktail...like the song says, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!"