DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Who Needs Mystery Inc? Rut Ro Raggy!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Our house is situated at the end of a dirt road. Adjacent to our property is nothing but overgrown woods. My girl Livey has seen where I live, it's in the BOONIES. So, me being the nosy ass bitch curious type woman that I am wanted to know why some guy on a four wheeler was going into those woods late at night. This guy has an afro so large a small family could live in it. Anyway...what could he possibly be doing? Well, Saturday when Joey was cleaning his deer, I grabbed our nephew to ride back there for a little investigation. Jinkies....I understand perfectly now. There are all these little paths and such throughout the place. We went down one, parked the truck and followed the four wheeler tire tracks to these:









I had to grab a 'lil sample to scan and share with y'all.







I do believe I understand now why there have been 2 deer killed on our property only 7 days apart. The damn things are so stoned they have no clue about their surroundings.....Hmm...I wonder if eating this deer meat will be like eating hash brownies?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA