DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PR™ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Tell Me Again How Lucky I Am....Signed Loki

Monday, October 30, 2006


If y'all remember our dog, Sable, had 6 puppies. The deal was we were keeping one...Nathan says that one puppy's name is "My Baby Buster."





We placed 4 of the puppies with a good home. Well, 2 puppies ( a male and a female) ran off for about 3 days, so we couldn't give them away if they were AWOL. Finally, after 3 days the two pups returned. They seemed to be in good health, but shortly thereafter the female puppy dies. So, now we have 2 puppies, I was going to see about getting rid of the second one, but I'd soon learn that wouldn't happen. Why you ask? Well, one morning Joey was driving off to go to work and he hit the little male puppy, I was really upset, I didn't want the puppy but I certainly didn't want him dead. Somehow he escaped unscathed. I brought him into the house and nursed him all day. Yep, you guessed it, this puppy "a'int" going anywhere. If I didn't birth it, I am not taking care of it. However, if I do wind up taking care of it...it's mine. So, this is how Loki became mine.(** see below for explanation of name) Here's what Loki looked like while I nursed her back to health. This translates into, Loki was fine, I held her most of the day and some how it ended up with Loki in bed with me 4-5 nights a week:






This is what Loki (along with Buster) is supposed to look like:





And, this is what the poor thing looks like when Noni decides to do a puppy makeover with a Sharpie Marker....it's permanent ink. The odds are he's wishing the car would have killed him and saved him from this:






Here is a brief synopsis of who Loki is/was:

Loki Laufeyjarson is the mythical being of mischief in Norse mythology, a son of the giants Fárbauti and Laufey, and foster-brother of Odin. He is described as the "contriver of all fraud".

Nicklaus came up with the name Loki because at 10 years of age he has studied extensively the ancient gods of different cultures..Nah..., actually Loki was a character in that Dumb Ass Movie blockbuster movie, Son of The Mask and Nicklaus wanted to name the puppy that.....bwahahahahhaha