DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

MY HUSBAND ABSOLUTELY LOVES PLAYING WITH HIS MEAT!!

Monday, October 23, 2006


I have never in my life experienced the events that occurred at my house last night. My hubby was tickled silly that he 1) purchased a grinder and 2) had deer meat to be ground up. I kid you not, he was almost orgasmic....this must be a total man thing, because if need be, I'd grind the meat...but I can guarantee it wouldn't bring that much euphoria. Once Joey vacated the coveted position of grinder for two seconds, another male jumped in his space. Joey, in all seriousness asked him, "I was wondering how long you'd be able to sit there just watching and not ask to grind." He was serious folks, it was like gold nuggets were falling out the other end. I guess it's one of those things you'd have to have an abundance of testosterone to adequately appreciate.