DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Am A Total Wreck....

Wednesday, November 08, 2006




I went outside last night to move my car, I got in, started it up and backed up. I backed up over Loki...the puppy that had become my baby...I really don't get that attached to animals anymore...but Loki was different, I truly loved him and he loved me...he loved for me to just tote him around like a big ol' baby...when I got out of the car and saw him...I was hysterical...his luck did not hold out for a second turn at getting ran over, he died immediately...I've been up all night....I treated that pup like a baby and I am really going to miss him. Plus, I have to tell my kidz in another hour or so....I did find out how blessed I am though to have a true friend like Linda...I called her sobbing loudly, only having 5 minutes left for long distance on my card and she called me right back, calmed me down and I love her for it...true friends are a rare find...I'm glad we found each other!