DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PR™ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

My Mother Would So Be Praying for My Soul....if she knew...

Friday, November 03, 2006


Okay so we got DirectTV now and I am addicted to LOGO. I don't know why...I just am. What is LOGO you ask? Hell, I'll tell ya....It's the Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender Channel on Sattelite TV. No, I do not belong to any of the above groups...I don't think...BWAHAHAHAHA...anyway...How could you not be fascinated with these shows?



Jacob & Joshua
Nemesis Rising
Identical twins Jacob and Joshua Miller pursue their dream of becoming pop stars. Part of that involves being marketed as an openly gay duo, Nemesis, and that means coming out to their Jehovah’s Witness family. Jacob and Joshua face the possibility of being disfellowshipped, or shunned by their congregation, and even worse, their parents might be instructed by the Elders (the congregation’s leaders) to have no contact with their sons.

Noah's Arc
Noah's Arc follows the lives of four African-American men in Los Angeles. Noah, the protagonist of the series, is a struggling screenwriter who falls for Wade, a fellow screenwriter who is questioning his sexuality. Outspoken HIV counselor Alex has some self-confidence issues and is struggling to hold onto his sexy anesthesiologist boyfriend, Trey. Ricky is the promiscuous owner of a clothing store on Melrose Avenue. Economics professor Chance struggles to maintain his sanity after moving in with his boyfriend Eddie and Eddie's daughter, Kenya.

I don't know why...but these are my favorites right now...I mean c'mon...identical twin Jehovah Witnesses? Who couldn't watch that???