DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Pretty, Pretty Please???

Thursday, May 25, 2006


When you all visit me, could y'all just click that little Google Ad thingy on the side also? I'll reciprocate if you'd like! Moving is going to be a very expensive venture and every little bit will help! If any of y'all have any sort of referral based thing, send it on and I'll fill out whatever....as long as it's free...LOL..also, I am a member of an online site called My Points. I've been enrolled in this one for years. It is not a scam or whatever, perfectly legit. I've received gift cards for Olive Garden, Toys r Us, Home Depot, Wal-mart and Target. Here's a brief synopsis of how it works:



Sign Up

Complete your profile
You'll earn 60 Points for telling us more about yourself,
what you like and how we can best serve your needs

<>
Earn Points


Read email

My Points respects your inbox and rewards
you for reading emails from our partners

Shop Online

Shop through email offers or visit our website.
Virtually everything you need you can find on MyPoints.
The more you shop, the more Points you'll earn.


Take Surveys

The world's top companies want to know what you think
about their products. MyPoints members earn
Points for completing online surveys.


Be Rewarded


Before you know it, you'll have enough Points to redeem for
gift cards at nearly 100 different stores,
restaurants and travel destinations!
Cards are delivered free and fast.

If you want to do this, please click my email button on the sidebar and send me an email from the address you want to have a MyPoints invitation sent to. If you'd rather just go to the site and register, when asked who referred you, please put: MOMZGIFTZ@AOL.COM , thanks so much. I am trying to get more points so I can get a gift card or two from stores that sell home decor since I am actually going to have something to decorate in a few weeks!!.