DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Ummm....No You Don't

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Nicklaus has come up with another weiner winner. By this I mean...another comment or question he gets in his head, speaks it out loud, and after I quit giggling....I rush in here to share with all of you:


We were riding to go pick up Noni from Preschool. Her last day...she graduates tonight, Yeah Noni!! Anyway, I listen to talk radio almost all the time, sometimes I need a little rap in my life, today, definately talk radio. Anyway, I usually don't even hear the commercials. Apparently, Nicklaus does.


NICKLAUS: Mom, I know I have ADHD, does that mean I have ED or I'll get that when I'm older?

ME: ED? What are you talking about, ED, what is ED?

NICKLAUS: Well, we've heard 3 or 4 commercials talking about it, erector dysfunctional, and it's all men talking about it.

ME: Well, slap me clueless, what are you talking about? ED? What the hell is ED? I have never heard of erector dysfun..(insert light bulb here over my damn head, he was talking about ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, and on talk radio, the ads for one treatment or another are numerous)...OMG, Nicklaus, no because you have ADHD doesn't mean you will have now, nor in the future any form of ED.

NICKLAUS: What is ED exactly, Mom?

ME: Well, it's uh, well....you know what? Ask Daddy when he gets home, he'll know how to explain that to ya, k?