DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

My Baby Graduated!!! Well, from Preschool.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


And being the total mommy blogger that I am. I HAVE to share pics! A few things to point out. Can y'all see that my princess carried a PURSE throughout her graduation ceremony? This kid is mine? Let me share with you a bit of my Kindergarten graduation... I had the cap on...it looked so pretty, stuck with bobby pins to hold it on. In front of God and everyone in that church it started slipping...so, I being the utter doofus I was started to take it off, the more I pulled, the more it got tangled, so I ended up holding this cap thingy straight up, with my hair still in bobby pins, it was not a pretty sight. Many of the parents present still laugh about that to this day. Wonderful memory. Not my Noni, honey....she carries a purse throughout her ceremony. Also, her "very best friend in the world is Madison" please check out the dresses on those two! It was not planned, I promise!