DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Money talks but all mine ever says is "goodbye."

Thursday, February 09, 2006


I had to run in "the place we do not speak of" this morning when I took Noni to school. I just needed a few items, and while I was grabbing them, I got a dozen doughnuts from the bakery and let Noni and Nathan eat one...since I was rather hungry, I wolfed one down as well, and Noni and Nathan shared a chocolate milk. I had a Starbucks Mocha Cappucinno. Anyhoo....when I went to pay with my PayPal debit card, it kept declining my card. I had the money in the account, the total of my purchase was $18.02 and I had 29.00 bux in my account. They later apologized when I called them, there was a glitch in the system or something. Anyway, I had to give all the stuff back to the clerk. What does one say in the situation? Perhaps, y'all are different...but due to the shitty attitudes they had...all I said was, "Thanks for breakfast!"