DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Sometimes ya just feel like being a bit of a bitch!

Monday, January 30, 2006


I tried repeatedly to access my library account online to renew my checked out items. Finally, I used the contact us button and contacted someone. I do owe $4, and I have every intention of paying it, but, I needed to renew my materials. I have just completed doing that. Hee Hee


1ST EMAIL - SENT BY ME

From: Kellie Harmon
E-Mail: writing4areason@aol.com
Question: I really need to get my PIN so I can
access my account. Can you help me?

2ND EMAIL - LIBRARY REPLY

Ms. HXXXXX,
I just changed your pin number to XXXXXX. However, you will not be able to access your account because you owe $4 in fines.
Once those are paid, you will have access to your Live Oak Public Libraries account again.
Thank you,
Stephanie S. Claypoole
Branch Manager

3RD EMAIL - MY REPLY TO LIBRARY
Ms. Claypoole,
According to Live Oak Public Library Policy, Section 5-Circulation Policy, my customer account status is Delinquent, I owe under $5 dollars. Thus, I am still entitled to FULL library privileges. If you are not familiar with this document, you may peruse it at the following:
http://www.liveoakpl.org/PDF/CirculationPolicy.pdf.
Please let me know when my account can be accessed, thank you.
Kellie M. Hxxxxx
LAST ONE - LIBRARY'S REPLY TO ME

Ms. Hxxxxx
I apologize. You are most definitely correct. You can access your account now, using the xxxxxx pin number.

Thank you,
Stephanie S. Claypoole

Branch Manager

SKIPPETY-DOO-DAH, SKIPPETY-AYE...MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY....