DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Hey.....Who turned out the lights????

Wednesday, November 30, 2005




Yep, all the creatures I raise are gonna be brain surgeons one day.






Another note of interest: Nicklaus and Nathan are in the bathtub, right near me as I type this....they were getting really loud and wild. I said, "PUHLEEZE shut up....Just BEEEEEE QUITEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWWW"
Nicklaus asks, " Mom, was that you that just said that??"
Me: "Uhh...yes Nicklaus, who did you think it was?"
Nicklaus: "Well, I thought it was you...I hoped it was you....but it really sounded like Satan"
"JUST CALL ME LUCIFER AND TAKE A DAMN BATH!!!!!!"