DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Yabba Dabba F'ing Dooooo.....

Friday, October 14, 2005


Just a small section of my kitchen floor.

Now, my story will in no way be as entertaining as Katy's or Christy's little mishap with Katy's lube and sex toys toddler fiasco. The fact of the matter is, in my house sex toys are not something that's common. Unless you count making sure you don't get a Lego stuck in the crack of your butt while you and the hubby are getting busy. And, I can assure you....Lego's are not ribbed for her pleasure! Okay, back to MY story. I heard something around 4 am in our kitchen. Since Nathan and Noni had fallen asleep on the couch, we left them there. I looked and Noni was firmly ensconced in her daddy's arms so I knew it wasn't her. I got up and before I saw what was going on, I heard the crunch. Yep, the Super Duper Size Box of Fruity Pebbles was from one end of my kitchen to the other. Nathan had poured them out for Sable, the puppy, to enjoy, while Nathan was eating his Sponge Bob cereal. What did I do? I got a bowl, poured some Sponge Bob in it for the Natester. Put Sable outside. Put PBS Sprout on, parked Nate in front of the TV and proceeded to sweep up all those fruity-de-licious pebbles. Damn....have you ever thought how many millions of those are in a box? After last night, I can answer this question honestly with a hell, yes. And, if you're wondering. I am a camera whore and I take pictures of everything that I intend to write about in my blog. Pathetic, I know. But, that's me.....did 'ja not notice the NUTZ on my name?