DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to look at naked men I go...

Monday, October 10, 2005


Yep..I'm off to see a woozle...a wonderful woozle of Oz...not really...LOL...I am going on Nicklaus' field trip with him today. We are going to the Telfair Museum of Art. I got rid of the other two offspring..they are with Nanny & Poppa. Why did I agree so readily to go? Because I am going to win Mother of the Year one of these days dammit!! Okay, not really, Nicklaus told me, "Please come Momma, you'll get to see the statue of that naked man I told you about!" Naked man? I'm there babyyyy.....