DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I am Honest to God at a loss for words.

Thursday, October 13, 2005



The Duggar family gathers around Mother Michelle as
she holds new addition Johanna. Rounding out the crew are
father Jim Bob; Joshua, 17; John David, 15; Janna, 15; Jill, 14; Jessa, 12;
Jinger, 11; Joseph, 10; Josiah, 9; Joy-Anna, 8; Jeremiah, 6;
Jedidiah, 6; Jason, 5; James, 4; Justin, 2; and Jackson Levi, 1.



The only 3 things I can think to say are:

1) What in the hell are y'all thinking???

2) Please update your hairdo, and those of your children.
3) Never again will I think my kidz having the same letter
begin their name is the cheesiest thing in the world.
(As I've told you all before,
Nathan was not planned, I did not see myself calling
"Nicklaus, Noni and errr...Fred?" Nope, had to make it a trio of N's.

Just click the picture for the rest of the story.