DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Another reason why I will NOT be named Mother of the Year...AGAIN!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


I have been one sick momma this past week. I caught some nasty virus and was either sitting on the toilet or leaning over it. Vomiting and diarrhea were the only activities I was up to performing until today. I was on the couch, in a cold sweat, awful stomach cramps, fever and just feeling like a bus had hit me. I got to lay there and listen to my 2 oldest fight like the Hatfield and McCoys. Everything was open to an argument. After the 2nd day, I'd had it. Now to hear my children tell it, my eyes began to glow red and green stuff was spewing from my head as it rotated around. Honestly? All I remember is sitting up, clenching my teeth and telling them the following: "I know I usually try to get daddy to not spank you when you've misbehaved, but, I can make you this promise now. I swear on all that is holy that today....today...will be different. I am going to beg him to beat the t-total living hell outta both of you. And, the next time you are sick? I am going to treat you this exact same way!!!" The first part??? Done...the second?? Well, they are both sick now...and I am treating them the same as always. So, I held up one part of my vow. I must also confess that I did have a bit of a sore neck, so perhaps my head did spin around...not much though.