DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

That Boy Is Talented....

Thursday, September 15, 2005


This week Noni and I were on the couch just being silly, talking, laughing, etc...Just mommy/daughter stuff. If you read my blog you'll remember we got a new puppy, Sable. Well, as is the case with most new puppies, Sable has had an accident or three around the house. I always get the mess up, then Steam Vac it really quick, no problem. Well, while we were having this little span of bonding time, Nathan was watching Noggin on the TV. Suddenly we were hit with a horrible smell. It was nauseating. I assumed the dog had shit on the carpet again, put on my glasses and what I saw next was truly horrendous. The TV screen was covered with some horrible brownish goo....Next my eyes went to my baby boy. Yep, my little Picasso had got some special order DooDoo #2 out of his diaper and proceeded to paint a wonderful abstract piece right on top of Darling Dora. Cleaning SHIT my boy's new artistic medium off of himself, the TV and the carpet was NOT on my list of things to do that day...however, I did it. Needless to say, I did NOT find any reference to this sort of activity in my MOMMY MANUAL.