DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Ha Ha...You so funny, Mr. Funny Man...

Friday, July 29, 2005


My husband would rather chew glass than go to Wal-Mart with me. His standard sentence before we enter is, "Let's just get what we need and leave, I don't want to move in to Wal-Mart." He avoids going with me at all cost, I do tend to go in for one thing and end up browsing around the whole store and telling him, "let's just go down here, last aisle, I promise, we do need toothpaste. Wait, we need to go over there too, I need some shampoo, whoa..one more thing, etc..." So, last week we're in Wal-Mart, he's getting antsy as usual and I vaguely hear something on the loudspeaker, calling the Housewares Department or something. My husband stops, looks at me and asks, "Did you hear that they called your name?" I just look at him and say, "you know good and well they didn't call my name, why would they be calling my name?" His reply? "They said they have mail for you."