DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Copycat...Copycat....

Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Yep....that's me a big ol' copycat. There are all kinds of special little things that certain bloggers do each week. Wonder Blogs on Wednesday, Katy used to do it, Momma-2-b Christy does a Wednesday Wonder Blog. Gennie does a Jambalaya post weekly. Mama Duck has Way Back Wednesdays every week. The list could go on and on. Well, I've thought long and hard. My contribution to a weekly event in blogdom?? I went with something that defines me, I suppose. Weird, Nutz, Bizarre, and Twisted (only the beginning of the list dearies!) What did I come up with, you ask? WEIRDO WEDNESDAY!! (Please let me know if someone else already does this.) Every Wednesday I'll post a few links to weird blogs, web pages, pictures, products, etc...and as usual post a witty sentence or two about each. On Fridays, and this is not in tune with my silly side, this goes straight to my Queen of Thrifty, I'll have Freebie Fridays where I'll give you a few links for things that you can get for free. I may even post an awesome online sale or two. So, let me know what you think, would any of this interest anybody that reads my blog? :)