DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Oh Lawd....

Tuesday, September 25, 2007


I am so sorry to have not blogged for so long....damn...it's been hectic around here. Joey left a message for me to call him on Wednesday of last week, told me it was an emergency. Bejus, it was....he tangled with a table saw and the saw won. This is what his hand looked like when he got home:




And this is what it looks like underneath...ain't that nasty?? He cut all the nerves and slice the back half of this thumb off. I took these when we had to go and get his bandages changed, because it bled through. He's got 2 weeks off, workman's comp to deal with and I have to be a nurse. Woohooo.....I'll wash hair...shoot, I'll even help him wash the heiney....but I don't do wiping...lol....he's capable of doing that. The nerves are too fine to do surgery on, but they hope they will grow back and he'll have feeling in his thumb again in about a year. The second picture does not look as deep or thick as the cut really is, and the black stuff is dead skin. Gee...hope you weren't eating dinner while reading this.




Labels: