DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog

Click His Bootay to Email Me!


Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory

Who Links Here

Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts

Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images

Google PR™ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene Counter


Like Going To Concerts?

Thursday, September 20, 2007

If so, are you in the UK area or planning to visit soon? If so, you MUST check into this site:

It's the one stop site for purchasing all your Concert Tickets!! And Viagogo.com also offers Tickets for sporting events, arts and theater and special exclusive event tickets that you can't find anywhere else!!

The way the site works is also unique. Say a person bought a ticket or more to a certain event. Something comes up and they are not able to attend. You can sell your tickets online to other members!!

The one concert I would LOVE to see is The Police's Reunion Tour. They are having a non-stop, whirlwind tour. The remaining concerts they have are in the following locations:

September 22, 2007 - Munchen

September 27, 2007 - Barcelona

September 29 ,2007 -Germany

September 30, 2007 -France

And that's just the rest of this month. Next month they will perform in the following venues:







I know they are Rock Legends and are most likely getting paid an amount that is outta this world! But, that is a lot of moving around and all. So, they probably do earn about 25% of what they get paid...the other 75% is given....ummm...just because they are The Police!!