DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

To Say That I Am Pissed....

Friday, July 06, 2007


Is to put it mildly. I have been trying for months now to get my kidz records changed to a new doctor here in Statesboro. Please....if you live in my area and are looking for a pediatrician, steer clear of Pooler Pediatrics or Rincon Pediatrics. They suck. I've blogged about some of Nicklaus' learning related disabilities and such. He also has a few developmental ones. Not large ones, he just needs help with fine motor skills and such. Well, his school did not let me know this until our last parent conference, but they had been faxing my pediatrician for THREE MONTHS and received NO RESPONSE. I've had Nicklaus off of his ADD medication for the summer, because, I can deal with him when he's not in school with it, but he NEEDS it for school. Homework is not a task Nicklaus can do without his meds. Don't tell my I'm drugging my child or some other sort of nonsense, we've tried everything to keep him off the medication, but he simply cannot concentrate without it. Plus, I don't tell you how to raise your kidz, and you don't tell me how to raise mine...it's a fair trade, yes? So, I have until August 1 -that's when school begins-to get him on his meds, get their vaccinations up to date ( a chicken pox booster, I find it incredibly stupid, the shot wears off when it is the most dangerous for one to get chicken pox, but that is another post.) So, here I sit, with no doctor for my children and an assload of tasks to do before three weeks are up. OY!

Labels: , , ,