DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

My Canvas Arrived!!!

Monday, July 02, 2007


And I love it. It is awesome to say the least. I took a picture of the three monkeys holding it. I am simply in awe of this company. They delivered this in record time via Fed Ex. Another thing that makes me love CanvasOnDemand.Com is they go above and beyond in the field of customer service. I uploaded my favorite photo of the kiddos, it was one I took when we went to Saint Simons Island and I loved the sign a store had. It was called "Three Monkey" and had 2 boys and a girl. Just like the Nutz children, ya know? Well, when I uploaded the photo I received and email saying the my photo wasn't the right dimensions to work on a 16 x 20 canvas. Did I pay extra? NOPE, they upgraded my canvas to a 16 x 24 AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!! I cannot bear to part with my new canvas, however, I am trying to decide on one for my parents' as an anniversary gift . I know one of the grandkidz would be much appreciated, but I also have some really good pictures of when my mom and dad first met, a few really nice wedding pictures of them and tons of pics taken of them in casual settings. I can assure you, deciding on the picture will be the hard part. Deciding on the company to make the transition from photo to canvas? A piece of cake! Canvas On Demand. So, if you are looking for a gift the recipient will treasure for a lifetime, I suggest you check out this site also!! They offer tons of options to enhance your photo as well. Check them out!

Labels: ,