DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Who Did This????

Tuesday, June 26, 2007


Yep, that's what I screamed to my mass of terrorists. No one confessed. What did they do? Well, I went to make me an afternoon cup of coffee....Sweet-n-Low and tons of Powder Creamer just the way I like it. I noticed the coffee did not turn it's lovely shade of almost white, but did not think much about it. I took a big gulp and....it was SALT. One of the hellions that reside in my house poured half a shaker of salt into my creamer. The guilty party will regret it....when I figure out who did it.

Labels: