DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

OverHeard At The Nutz Household

Monday, June 25, 2007


Fresh from the halls of Bible School, Nicklaus is filled with religious knowledge. Add the DARE program ( D rug Abuse R esistance E ducation) he took at school and he is filled with the horrors and dangers of alcohol. He was on a little tirade the other day about it. About how people shouldn't drink, they should have to wait until they are 61 ( weird number, not 60 not 65 but 61, he's my kid) like a little broken record he was. Chatter, chatter, chatter, didn't stop. I tried to go about doing my usual stuff. I was in my "clean mode" nothing was gonna deter me. I ignored all the non life-threatening screams of the younger ones while Nicklaus doggedly followed me around. However, following is what my son asked me next, and I just couldn't let this one go by without a response.


Nick: Mom, drinking is bad. How long have you been sober?


Momz: Jesus Christ and Mary too, Nicklaus, you act like I've been in a 12 step program or something..."My name is Kellie, I've got my 90 day chip. How long have I been sober? Way too long to deal with this house today..."


Nick: Mom, what's a 90 day chip?

Labels: ,