DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Want One Of These....

Tuesday, June 26, 2007


As most of you know, I take pictures constantly. When I, ahem, Nathan lost my camera, I went nutz!! I have found something that I must have at Digitalframez.com. Actually, several somethings! Digitalframez.com is an online electronics store and they offer a HUGE assortment of digital picture frames. I assure you, you will find the selection of digital photo frames simply astounding! They offer frames in sizes 7 inches to 10 inches and if you purchase one of the 10 inch frames you get a free 256 MB SD memory card with every order! Not only can you display your pictures, you can also view your videos you take with your digital camera, which is much easier than hooking up the camera to your computer or your television set. I am saving up now for one, with as many pictures as I take, I could change my pictures every week, (okay, okay, maybe every day) with a never ending display of new pictures. So, for all you picture taking people like me out there, you'd definitely be doing yourself a favor to peruse all that Digitalframez.com has to offer....I will be!! You will find the perfect digital picture frame to fill whatever need you have!!

Labels: