DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

It's All About Me...

Friday, June 15, 2007


When the hubby decided to pull his stay out as late as possible act ( click HERE) Saturday Night/Sunday Morning. I was, to put it as mildly as possible, pissed off beyond all reality. So, I decided to hell with the money in my PayPal I'd earned for blogging. It was being saved for an awesome Father's Day Gift. However, I decided it was MY TIME to get something. First, I started small. I bought four soy candles from an online small business.




Then, I stopped procrastinating and searching Ebay. Trying to bid on Last Minute Items and get a camera. I wanted one, I need one, so I went for a "Buy It Now" option. I paid a whopping $3 more than I would have if I'd tried to outbid someone on the same camera. Plus, look at all the goodies it came with!!





Now, this is where true madness reared it's ugly head for the final time. I had mentioned to hubby earlier that I was going to start drinking coffee. However, due to my frame of mind, the following purchase made more sense than just an ordinary tin of coffee at the grocery store. Yep, a whole case of Maxwell House. I guess I won't have to buy any when Livey comes to stay, in fact, I can send her home with a pouch or ten.








TOTAL COST OF INSANE SHOPPING SPREE? ABOUT $150.00

HAVING YOUR HUSBAND WHO SPENT TOO MUCH MONEY HANGING AROUND IDIOTS ASK YOU HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN PAYPAL SO HE CAN HAVE SOME AND TELLING HIM...NADA? PRICELESS