DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Must Have One...

Thursday, June 14, 2007


With all my planning for the perfect outside area for grilling out, watching the kidz play or just relaxing, I have found the one item I simply must have for winter. Normally, I prefer to stay inside when the weather outside is cold, however, if I had an outdoor fireplace I would be outside, enjoying the night. Most of the time in the winter here, the sky is so clear you can see almost every star. I think it would be great to actually be able to sit there, all warm and toasty and point out the constellations and such to the kids. As I've said before, I will have my perfect outside area one day. I don't know if I will complete it before I die though, I keep adding more and more stuff to it that I want!

Labels: