DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Old Macdonald Had A Farm, E-I-E-I-O (until into jail, he did go)

Wednesday, June 13, 2007



The kidz and I were watching TV yesterday when all of a sudden the loudest whirring noise imaginable filled the air. What in the world?? Well, I soon found out. It was a very low flying helicopter and on the ground were a few government-type looking cars. Y'all can ask Livey, I live in the middle of the boonies, so the SWAT team is not indigenous to this area. That helicopter was so low at one point, you could feel the wind off of it and it sounded like it was landing on top of my house. Hmm...wonder what the heck they wanted in those woods?? Wait I have an idea...it could be the pot farm the black guy on the four-wheeler had. If I was a bettin' woman, my money would be on that. However ,I think they handled is stupid. How can they prove who's it is?

Just by confiscating the doobage? He, the pot farmer, may have to actually get a job...isn't life cruel?

Labels: ,