DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Be Vewwy....Vewwy...Qwiet....

Friday, June 15, 2007


I'm the only one awake in my house. I don't know why I am blessed so much this morning, but I will say this. Iraqi terrorists have nothing on me. I have managed to stealthily sneak my way around this compound for about an hour, not one kid is awake yet. I've tiptoed over toys, made a pot of coffee and managed to sign on and actually post this without one of them waking up. I know, as many of you do as well, that on misstep could make the peace in the house in this house end in a nanosecond. My kidz are like a pack of wolves, if one is on the move, they all are, ready to pounce and devour what sanity one is clinging to. So, shhhhhhhh....do NOT let them hear me typing....oh Hell....I hear them stirring...great.....so long cherished alone time, Au Revoir time for me....

Labels: