DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Does Anyone Even Bother???

Wednesday, June 27, 2007


I must confess, I am sick and tired of getting emails alerting me to the dangers of drinking bottled water left in cars, using deodorants and the like. NONE OF THESE CAUSE BREAST CANCER....plus the endless myriad of missing children, stolen kidneys and the like. Please people, you can forward this to all the people on your email list...and be considered quite the luminary in the field of warning your friends...IF YOU JUST VISIT WWW.SNOPES.COM FIRST AND VERIFY THE INFORMATION. As for me, if I leave my water in the car to get piss warm and then drink it...the only thing that is going to happen to me is I'm gonna need to stop by the store and grab a nice cold Coke & I am going to continue using deoderant so I do not let everyone smell my underarm funk...I live in the South...deoderant is a neccesity...if you want to have anyone around you again!! So, if you are scared of getting breast cancer, and thus have stopped using deoderant, please email me all you want...just don't come to my house. Thank you.

Labels: ,