DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Don't Understand It...Is It Only In The South?

Saturday, May 19, 2007


I've noticed, for the past month or so, that a lot of the trucks here are sporting what appears to be a huge pair of testicles hanging from the trailer hitch. Not willing to just wonder what the heck they were, I went to Google and entered the search term, "testicles on trailer hitch." Although I did not get an answer as to why someone would want to hang a sac of balls off their vehicle, I did find a site that sells "bumper nuts." And what a selection they have. Here are a few examples:


Flesh Colored (if you're Caucasian)












Flesh Colored (if you're not)











Blue Balls (for married men)








I still do not get the purpose of it. I have no clue why you'd want them. Is this only in the South? Or has this idiocy spread throughout our great nation? Is having a rebel flag and gun rack in your truck required to sport these dandies? I did take my camera tonight when we went out for a while to try and snap a pic or two, but for the first time in a long time, I didn't see anyone?

Labels: ,