DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Our wonderful camping trip is in the works!

Friday, May 18, 2007


I've decided to brave the outdoors and go camping soon with the family. I've called the campground, which is in a state park not far from here and verified that there ARE bathroom facilities and I won't have to tinkle in the woods. I've also looked into Portable Water Filters and I am definately thinking they are something to look into. I don't know how well this trip will go. It may be my first foray into sleeping outside since I was about 10 years old. I don't know. We'll see. We'll probably be going the last of this month or the beginning of next month. You know I'll post all about it when we do, with pictures of course!!

Labels: