DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 
Saturday, May 19, 2007


I have such a hard time buying gifts for my mom at times. A lot of times it's just the money, or lack thereof, that creates the problem. Other times it's that my mom doesn't like us spending money on her. She'd rather we just show up at church every Sunday, that's gift enough. My sister made her a beautiful flower garden and buys stuff for that for her. I am supposed to be doing a scrapbook for her....it's started, I just have not done any scrapbooking since we moved into our house. Lack of motivation, lack of time, lack of energy, lack of something has kept me from it. I have a nice desk to start working on it, all organized and such, just haven't done anything with it. I do know she really likes cosmetics and such. Especially the creams and lotions and all that jazz that goes on your face and such. I am thinking of buying her something from the skinceuticals line of products. I think she'd really like trying a few new products. I hope so anyway....that scrapbook ain't exactly throwing itself together!!