DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

My, My...how they've grown....

Friday, April 13, 2007



I'm sorry ...when I took this pic all I could think of was Kentucky Fried Chicken...under da' lamp waiting just for me...BWAHAHAHAHAHA


Hubby also had the unmitigated gall to ask me to feed the damn things today. Then laughed when I said, "You want me, to go into an enclosed area with 10 birds?? Me?? Hellooooo???? I'll be damned." If you don't know how I feel about feathered creatures, click HERE. He then tells me, "Well, just tell Nathan to go in the pen, grab the pan and hand it to you. That's right folks, I sent my youngest child, he's three, into the pen so I could feed the chickens. I cowered like a puppy and my three year old handled it like a BIG DOG. Damn, that's sad....

Labels: ,